Julia's Malaysian Adventure

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Luxury at the Empire

Last Saturday and Sunday Neil took me to the Empire Hotel which is five minutes up the road. It was amazing. Six star luxury. It was a surprise visit for our 2 year anniversary.

When we arrived we went to the room and had a bottle of wine on our balcony over looking the sea……..It was lovely. You can take your own booze to the Empire, we even got someone sent to the room to uncork it for us.

Then we went jet skiing. The Jet ski’s were 700cc……soooo fast. I was literally launching off the waves into the air. It was incredibly scary but a lot of fun.

We then went and lounged by the pool and had some G&T. I had a bit of a swim.

In the evening we went to the Pantai restaurant which is a restaurant outside which has a seafood BBQ. It was amazing. I had the biggest prawns in the world. I had fantastic mussels and I even tried Oysters (very slimy).

The next day I had a lovely breakfast and then I had a massage. It was really relaxing……I loved it. I think I would like to live at the Empire Hotel.

Mum and Clare……you are going to love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home