Julia's Malaysian Adventure

Friday, September 01, 2006

What do I miss in the UK?

Things I miss about the UK!

  • Bacon
  • Engine breaking (I have an automatic)
  • Smaller bugs
  • Seasons
  • The good old English pub
  • Friends/Family
  • Fast broadband
  • Historical villages
Things I don't miss in the UK!
  • Paying tax
  • Unpreditable weather
  • The cold
  • The prices of EVERYTHING especially petrol
  • Percy the Peugeot
  • Traffic jams
  • The KIDS
  • The people we rented our house from in Manchester.
  • Having to clean the house and iron my own clothes

3 Comments:

At 6:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's nothing wrong with percy! and our sheets are cheaper!

 
At 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

playing with sugar is for girls and men called "sebastian".

Real men use flour.

 
At 4:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real men don't know what flour is. Where the heck is the beer anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home